2020 Nissan Altima Price
How much does a Nissan Altima cost in 2020? The new Nissan Altima price starts at $24,100 MSRP* for the sleek style, premium technology, and fuel-efficient performance that has made this nameplate a best-seller for decades. While the Altima can easily fit into a variety of budgets, the latest lineup offers seven different configurations to explore. From the entry-level S to the turbocharged Platinum VC-Turbo, drivers from Baytown to La Porte can easily find their perfect match within this diverse lineup.
How Much is a Nissan Altima?
The Nissan Altima S is the first trim level of the lineup with a starting price of $24,100 MSRP*. As you move from trim to trim, you’ll be treated to more advanced features and premium technology that raise the price point. With seven trims to choose from, you can find a blend of luxury and affordability that fits into your budget.
Nissan Altima Price by Trim
So, which Nissan Altima will you drive through Baytown?
- Nissan Altima S ($24,100 MSRP*): This affordable trim offers premium safety features like Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Rearview Monitor, and more.
- Nissan Altima SR ($25,700 MSRP*): Sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters, and a dark chrome V-motion grille make this athletic trim stand out on the road.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo™ ($29,750 MSRP*): Boasting a 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine, sport-tuned suspension, and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, this sporty trim takes performance to the next level.
- Nissan Altima SV ($27,880 MSRP*): This trim introduces cutting-edge features like ProPilot Assist and Intelligent Lane Intervention, along with a luxe power-sliding glass moonroof.
- Nissan Altima SL ($30,240 MSRP*): Elevate your driving experience with leather-appointed seating, Nissan Door to Door Navigation, and a 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system.
- Nissan Altima Platinum ($32,180 MSRP*): Experience next-level style with 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and interior accent lighting, along with automatic memory settings.
- Nissan Altima Platinum VC-Turbo™ ($35,180 MSRP*): Between its 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, the Platinum VC-Turbo™ is a sleek powerhouse that you won’t want to miss.
Try Out the 2020 Nissan Altima at Baytown Nissan
Now that you know the answer to the question, “How much is a Nissan Altima,” find your next Altima at Baytown Nissan. We’re located in Baytown and our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to introduce you to the lineup with a test drive. Feel free to browse our new Nissan Altima inventory or our current offers and incentives. After all, we offer a fine selection of Nissan Altima lease offers across many Nissan Altima trim levels. Also be sure to learn more about Nissan Altima interior features!
Feel free to contact us with any questions about anything from Nissan Rogue AWD, to why your car is leaking water, to tire rotation intervals! We’d also love to help you learn more about Nissan Titan towing.
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
More From Baytown Nissan
If you need a new SUV or crossover with equal-parts efficiency and capability, then 2020 Nissan Rogue mpg ratings are sure to impress. Topping out at 26 mpg city* and 33 mpg highway*, Nissan Rogue gas mileage will keep you on the streets of Baytown for a longer time, and help you spend less time…
When you’re looking for a sedan to take on your daily drives through Baytown, you already know the Nissan Altima offers the reliability and efficiency you’re looking for. But does the new Nissan Altima come with all the features you need to keep you and your passengers comfortable, safe, and connected? Learn more about the…