2020 Nissan Altima Price
How much does a Nissan Altima cost in 2020? The new Nissan Altima price starts at $24,100 MSRP* for the sleek style, premium technology, and fuel-efficient performance that has made this nameplate a best-seller for decades. While the Altima can easily fit into a variety of budgets, the latest lineup offers seven different configurations to explore. From the entry-level S to the turbocharged Platinum VC-Turbo, drivers from Baytown to La Porte can easily find their perfect match within this diverse lineup.
How Much is a Nissan Altima?
The Nissan Altima S is the first trim level of the lineup with a starting price of $24,100 MSRP*. As you move from trim to trim, you’ll be treated to more advanced features and premium technology that raise the price point. With seven trims to choose from, you can find a blend of luxury and affordability that fits into your budget.
Nissan Altima Price by Trim
So, which Nissan Altima will you drive through Baytown?
- Nissan Altima S ($24,100 MSRP*): This affordable trim offers premium safety features like Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Emergency Braking, Rearview Monitor, and more.
- Nissan Altima SR ($25,700 MSRP*): Sport-tuned suspension, paddle shifters, and a dark chrome V-motion grille make this athletic trim stand out on the road.
- Nissan Altima SR VC-Turbo™ ($29,750 MSRP*): Boasting a 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine, sport-tuned suspension, and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, this sporty trim takes performance to the next level.
- Nissan Altima SV ($27,880 MSRP*): This trim introduces cutting-edge features like ProPilot Assist and Intelligent Lane Intervention, along with a luxe power-sliding glass moonroof.
- Nissan Altima SL ($30,240 MSRP*): Elevate your driving experience with leather-appointed seating, Nissan Door to Door Navigation, and a 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system.
- Nissan Altima Platinum ($32,180 MSRP*): Experience next-level style with 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and interior accent lighting, along with automatic memory settings.
- Nissan Altima Platinum VC-Turbo™ ($35,180 MSRP*): Between its 2.0L VC-Turbo™ engine and 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, the Platinum VC-Turbo™ is a sleek powerhouse that you won’t want to miss.
Try Out the 2020 Nissan Altima at Baytown Nissan
Now that you know the answer to the question, “How much is a Nissan Altima,” find your next Altima at Baytown Nissan. We’re located in Baytown and our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to introduce you to the lineup with a test drive. Feel free to browse our new Nissan Altima inventory or our current offers and incentives. Feel free to contact us with any questions in the meantime!
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.